Help us celebrate I Make America’s success in 2011 by watching this year-in-review video mashup. Then, click the red button at the bottom of the page to add your name in support of I Make America.
A little over a year ago, the I Make America campaign was created to help draw attention to the urgent need for Congress to enact common sense policies to get America back to work again. It began with an ambitious goal to pass a highway bill that would repair our roads and bridges, pass job-creating export agreements to sell American made products overseas, and expand our network of supporters all across the country.
The I Make America campaign achieved the following in 2011:
- Delivered over 4,000 letters to Congress
- Recruited over 15,000 supporters
- Organized hundreds of manufacturing companies across the United States to support the campaign
- Produced over 30 videos featuring hardworking Americans and their companies that demonstrate the urgent need to reinvigorate American manufacturing
- Helped pass the South Korea, Panama and Colombia export agreements so that we can "make it here and sell it there!"
- Recruited almost 2,500 fans on Facebook and almost 900 followers on Twitter
- And a whole lot more!
Nothing in Washington, D.C. gets done without making a lot of noise. So please add your name in support of I Make America.